Exhausted Again

Hi All

Exhaustion has reared its ugly head again. I am two and a half years post coiling and thought that exhaustion was a thing of the past as I had not felt that way for months but over the last four or five weeks it has come back with a vengeance and I need to sleep every afternoon. When I say exhausted I mean I am completely and utterly knackered.

I am due to see the neurologist a week Friday so no doubt this will be discussed, my GP has already told me that he's received a report from him which states that there is a possibility that I may have another unruptured aneurysm and also my coils may have "migrated", happy days are here again just as I was feeling a lot better. Still just watched Welsh news and summer appears to be coming this weekend and the following weekend I am celebrating my wife and my 60th birthday and we are having a bit of a bash (I am not sixty till December but can't afford 2 parties, its nice being a toyboy).

Will update you all when I know score.

Cheers

John

Hi John good luck with the neurologist have a great 60th and also I fount that I got more exhausted a couple of yrs down the line when I was more or less fine toward the beginning but that may of been because of having a child. Jess.xxx

Hi John

Hope you get good weather for your 60th combined bash. We're supposed to get an Indian Summer again this year. Bl**dy hope so after the summer we've all had.

Hope you get some more positive news from the neurologist at a face to face appointment. I'm assuming that the info that has been passed on to your GP was from the neurologist after a MRI or CAT scan?

Re the exhaustion though, it could be the damn weather you know or a viral infection or something. Has your GP actually given you a blood test to see if you are lacking any vitamins or minerals?

Big hug

Lesley xxx

Hi All

Well I've had my appointment but not much the wiser. I was told that my coiled aneurysm had formed a neck leaving a large space without coils and was told if it is left alone it could be dangerous so I should have another embolization but he wouldn't make a decision as he needed to speak to the neuroligist or the neuro radiologist who did the original coiling who was in surgery, he said he would ring me. About 2 hours later he rung me and said that they would get together and study my scans and make a decsion whether to recoil or watch and monitor and either ring me or tell my GP so I have got to sweat and wait!!! In the meantime he told me not to lift, bend or basically do anything physical and to relax, God knows for how long.

Cheers

John