11 Years Today

Colleen

Good morning all,

hard to believe, but it's been 11 years to the day of my ruptured aneurysm. BTG has been such a blessing during this time. 

So, I get to go out and celebrate by having a troublesome tooth pulled. I debated the appointment date but there were no other options for the tooth and I need to feel better!

Have a good day all!  Love, Colleen

Hi Colleen,

As you probably already know I shall reach my 11th anniversary in a weeks time, so I understand the 'hard to believe' bit.   Well done on getting through those 11 years and staying as an active member of BTG during that time.

Sorry to hear that you will be celebrating in such a way, but I'm sure you'll agree that having a tooth out is like a walk in the park compared to what you went through on this day in 2008.

Wishing you all the best for the future,

Sarah

Congratulations on your 11 years ani-versary Colleen :) 

Hope you are not in too much pain and can celebrate in style!

Thank you for sharing. Wishing you well and look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Tina xx

Well done Colleen and Happy Anni-versary ... Recovery does keep happening and regaining your confidence with life. 

I feel your pain with the dental procedures ... I've been at the dentist for the last 4 - 5 months. It's not easy, but you'll get through it. xx

Archived