Hello to all - Angela1

Angela1

Hi Angela,

Think I've already welcomed you in your thread. Like Karen said, anything you want to ask or are worried about, then feel free to ask. There's usually someone here who'll be able to help or has experience of a situation. The thing about SAH is it affects everyone differently in some ways but collectively we'll be able to help in someway.

Take care and I hope your partner continues to improve.

Hi Angela,

Ah, very early days then .... Is he out of hospital?

It takes a while to get over the shock of the SAH happening and it's not something that you could ever prepare for.

Hope that you're looking after yourself too and have some support around you.

xx

Hello Ladies,

Thank you Skippy for your kind words, he is having a lie down just now but he is improving daily and i am so thankful for it. Karen thats ok its easily done on a forum.:wink: Yes i have great family support too. The first week he was in hospital i was so run down. Took a monster of a cold sore on my mouth which i know is due to stress. Im sleeping better now which is always good.

Edited by Angela1

Hi Angela

Welcome, its good to hear that your partner is doing well with his recovery. Hope you are both managing to rest up and its great that you have a supportive family network around you. Look forward to hearing more from and maybe your partner as well when he feels ready.

Thanks Angela, I did read your original posts, but it sometimes takes a while for me to absorb them into my addled brain! ... even though I'm nearly five years on! :wink:

Glad that you have good family support around you and as always, please feel free to ask anything that crops up ....

xx

Hi Angela,

I quite thought I had said hello to you on here, but can't see that I have, so apologies for that. It is good that you have found BTG as I am sure it will be helpful to you, should you have any concerns, queries or just feel like a chat. I see it is not long ago since your partner had the sah, so it is still very early days for you both. It willl have been an unsettling event, but I hope he continues to do well on the road of recovery.

Take care of yourself too,

Sarah

Hi angela

welcome to you and your partner. as everyone has said before it is like a family on here that understands the problems, joys and acheivements only too well. Time and patience will win. Its my 2 year annie-versary today and i feel elated but emotional.thanks to surgeons all is going well

Take care both of you

best wishes caz x

Hi Angela.

Sorry I'm late in saying hello.

I am sure you will see that there are some wonderful people and you will get loads of support, help, advice and all the other things that you need here.

Ern