stace86

stace86

hi, my name is stacey and im 24 years old. ive joined this site as i lost my dad on the 10th may 2010 due to a SAH. im hoping i will find this site helpful and reading other peoples experiences will help me and being able to talk to other people who have been down the same road

Edited by stace86

Hello Stacey,

A warm welcome to you. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad - I hope you will find some comfort in joining this site where you will be amongst some very friendly people.

You will no doubt be aware that the majority of us on here have suffered a sah and I think I speak for everyone when I say we know just how fortunate we all are to have come through this awful thing.

I hope you are ok and don't hesitate to come on here if you need a chat.

Take care,

Sarah

Hi Stacey,

Welcome to the site. I'm so sorry for your loss, being a member of this site has helped me so much. We are the lucky ones but both ourselves and our families know that it could've been so very different. Please talk to us if you need to, you will find lots of good strong shoulders. Best wishes

Gary

Welcome and Hi Stacey,please accept my condolences for the loss of your Dad.It must be an overwhelming and bewildering time for you with alot of questions unanswered. I hope you fine some peace here on the site. f there is anything you want to ask feel free to do so there will always be someone who will relate I am sure.

maggiexxx

Hi Stace

Welcome to BTG. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, that must have been an awful shock. I had a SAH in February 2009 and in October the same year, my eldest son's best friend lost his mother to a massive SAH. They had just come through their front door, after returning from a holiday, when she collapsed and was unconscious.

The family are still trying to make sense of everything. His dad has questioned my husband at length about my SAH and it seems to have helped them understand things a little better.

Take care.