My 1st Anniversary!

Hi All

Its a year today since my SAH, has certainly been a different one! and dont remember half of it! my husband doesnt want to celebrate it as he says it was such a bad time for them all. All I hope is that the next year is easier and I'm sure it will be. Thanks for all the support from this website, it has really help me through.

Take Care

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Well, congratulations on getting through your first year! :D It's definetly a tough one with lots of adjustments ....but hopefully, you will find life starting to get a bit easier in your 2nd year...... I know that I did.

Hope that you have a good day Caroline,

Love Karen x

Hi Caroline.

Well done to you and your family for getting through the first year. It was around one year before I felt that I was finally back to some sort of normality and like Karen, the second year for me was a definite improvement. It's also a tough time for families and it takes some time to realise that they suffer too.

Have a good day and celebrate life.

Regards

Keith

Hi Caroline,

Hunny, best wishes for you today.

This can be a very emotional day for you and your family, I know it was for us. I'm nearing my second Anniversary, and I agree with all that has been said already, it has taken me to this second year to feel more like life is coming back to normal.

Caroline, I really hope you have a nice, HAPPY :D:D day today.

Love to you and yours,

B x x x

Hi Caroline

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary. I'm sure the second year will be easier for you and your family.

It'll be my 5th anniversary in October and my husband still doesn't like to talk about it. It was a tough time for them all.

Enjoy your day.

Kim

XX

Hi Caroline

Congratulations :D

Simon never understood why I wanted to celebrate it either as he says it was such a hard time. Now what we do is just have a nice meal in the house enjoying each others company, the thing that means most to us :D

Enjoy your day and yes I agree the first is the toughest, things will get better xx

Love and hugs

Laura

Guest ElaineW

Bit belated but very well done, I can go along with how your family feel, mum's first anni felt a very strange day for me but I think it should be celebrated - you have aLL done SO brilliantly and deserve an extra special day.

Elaine

Hey Caroline

Sorry its late but big congratulations on your first ani. I celebrate it cos its a way of making something good out something so horrendous and to celebrate the fact that I'm still here despite it.

Hope you had a good day whatever you chose to do.

Love Sami xxx

Hi

Me too sorry its late but happy 1st year.....

your husband should celebrate with you tho the fact that you've all come through the first year, its difficult for everyone concerned.....its the longest year I found too, but hey you did it....

take care

Louise.x