Debras introduction

Debra

:confused: I have been ill for 7 month, I could not speak, walk, talk, read, still very hard. Before I have been a Nurse and lately a Social Worker. Getting married in 5 month. Would be nice to talk to other, this seems something i havent see before. Strange, I hope other people are happy.

Debbie

Hi there

Welcome to the site and to the family.

You've certainly been through the mill hun, haven't you.

Like Paul says, take it one day at a time - there is certainly no rush. Your recovery will be an individual thing, and if there's one thing I've learnt i's not to gauge your own rate of recovery by everyone elses.

Make sure you get plenty of rest, plenty of fluids and above all try to stay positive. We're always here to support anyone who needs it and will try to help the best that we can.

Congrtulations on you're forthcoming wedding.

Hi Debra :-D a very warm welcome to BTG....you have done extremely well....:-D look forward to hearing more from you...take care love Tina xx

I am trying to get better!! There is so much I would like to do, every one feels very nice. This is my first time to write, finger cross!!

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...