7 year anniversary

Andrea, that photo tells a thousand words and thank goodness for the guys who provide this service! 

Well done and hope that you celebrate! 🤎

I had my 17th anniversary on Monday ... so I'm 10 years ahead of you ... it's a date that you never forget, but it does get easier with each passing year. xx

• Like 2

Congratulations Andrea on your 7th Anni-versary, I hope you have a lovely celebration of how far you have come and all you have achieved in that time.

As Karen said, thank goodness for those who provide this service, they are heroes.

Hope you have a celebration later.

I love reading your posts and love seeing the photos that you upload.

Here's to many, many more years

Love

Michelle xx 

• Like 3

Also congratulations Andrea on seven years. Great to hear your exploits along the way from the Western Isles,  be it the 'seasonal' weather 😊 , the wandering sheep or the warbling birds!

Great to have you around BTG.

Subs

• Like 3

Karen, congratulations on an amazing 17 years for you. Goes to prove that good can be the result of such physical and emotional trauma. 

A big thank you for somehow finding the courage and determination to set up BTG and more so to keep it on track while dealing with your own highs and lows.

Remarkable lady indeed. 😊

Subs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Karen on 17 years!!

Had a lovely day here, wall to wall sunshine. Think that was the first time this year but of course I had to work all day. Had a little wander down to the sea. Hubby threw the fishing line in but there was no chance of catching anything as there were 6 seals in the bay but it was nice to get out. We got chased away by the midges in the end. 

Andrea

• Like 3

Congratulations Andrea on your 7th year Anni-versary :) here are to many more xx

Thank you for sharing and being a big part of our BTG family xx I also love your posts :)

Glad you had a lovely day :) 

Take care

Love Tina xx 

Congratulations too Karen on 17 years :) you really are a remarkable lovely lady xx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Andrea on 7 years.  Love your picture, blessings to all those who reach out to people needing care.  I always love reading your posts.  Sending you warm wishes as you head into year 8 :) ...

Karen 17 years, amazing.  When I had my event I felt certain I would not get my full years.  This site and the sharing from wonderful people like you has let me stop worrying so about it.  While I realize we are all on our own personal paths, seeing your 17 year anniversary makes me feel ....hopeful :)  enjoy your day and thank you for making mine xx

xx

Jean

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Andrea - thought I'd sent a message, but no, still sat in my comments box!!

Congratulations flower - always look forward to wonderful pics you post.  Nothing so interesting in the suburbs of Nottingham!!

• Like 3