My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all

just got back walking like an old man back is murder tablets worked o felt great today untill i sat in the chair at the hospital and turned when somebody spoke to me owwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyay got back home and started popping the pills enogh of me thank you michelle

lin was not really with it today ive worked it out lin knows its the weekend and because we havent gone out she must have tthe hump this has happened every weekend im sure it has but truely lin not with it at all today but holding her and carressing her i got the half shut eyes and a few tears so all i did was put my face next to hers and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath so i do reckon see knows im there for her didnt want to leave her tonight but i wanted to get some pain relief the nurses offered paracetomal but i needed something stronger took me half an hour to get to the car anyway im home missing lin so im going to bed and rest see what im like in the morning before i head in early dont like being here on my own so goodnight and god bless love from lin and me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest mojojojo

Paul....Young man perhaps its your body's way off showing you..you need a rest? Please don't over do things, hope today your back feels a little better today :-) Sharon xxxxx

Guest ElaineW

Sorry to hear your back is giving you jip - what more can get thrown at you? Sounds like you need some pampering now too. As always thinking of you both and wondering how the day has been for you.

Elaine x

hi everyone

just got back thanks or your wishs back still bad unfortunantly i do get this now and again it will teach me a lesson to turn properly in future and not twist or strain to see whos talking to me got offered a zimmer frame again today perishing nearly took them up on the offer took half and hour to get to the car which norrmally takes five mins holding on to what ever i can hold onto anyway back to the important things

lin was still a little out of it today but i have had moments when lin looks at me. once when i put my cheek next to hers she closed her eyes and when she opened them she really did look so deep into my eyes and seemed to say get me out of here it hurt but the the love seemed to really be there which really bucked me up and i got a couple of tears but not sure if lin meant them of if it was because they formed normally not sure but im holding on the the first idea i gave her a nice rubb down on her arms lins so beautifull got asked why the bed was so high they were happy oh and before i forget when i kissed lin on the lips which i do a lot she actully stopped breathing as she did when we kissed before this night mare began so thats new and when i put my arms over her so i could lean in for a kiss she tried to left her left arm up as if to hold it so i lifted it and she kept it in position and didnt let it fall down so another new thing this weekend anyway not much else to say but im seeing consultant at two tomorrow so i should be brought up to date as to whats going to happen thats all for tonight hugs and cuddles to you all and lynn i dont know what it is but i love lin so much i dont like being without her and i would do anything for her not sure if it devotion but i think of it as love for the women who has made me so complete and so happy we are one person thts what it feels like i miss her so much just want her home asap love to you all hugs and cuddles lin and me

Hello Paul,

Sounds like lin is making more improvements, you look after that back, keep taking the painkillers and try and rest up a little, have you tried some muscle rub :wink: it sometimes works,

Anyway hope all goes well with the consultant today, here to another brilliant day for you both.

Sending love and hugs

Michelle C

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest ElaineW

Hi Paul - now get that back sorted before Xmas or you will be having the nurses decorating it with tinsel and all the trimmings and I am sure that would bring a smile to Lin's face!

Elaine

hi everyone

thanks for the messages back easing up so not to bad just need to be more aware when i turn thank you anyway now to the important bit

lin was sitting in the chair when i got there but at 2 45 i asked the hca if they could put lin back to bed because she coudlnt hold her head up anymore they told me that she had just been put into the chair i explained why i wanted her put back but they were insistant that she had to stay in the chair untill 4 not happy anyway the new girls came on at 3 and the first thing they did was come in look once then got into gear and lin was placed into bed poor girl fell asleep straight away lin had a nap for an hour then came to not very with it but still looked at me a little detached so i sat there with her holding hands the ent consulatant came in and told the staff he wanted to cap lins traci from now on 5 mins today then an hour tommorow then 8 hours the day after ending up with twelve hours by thursday and hopefully remove it friday completely i know its good news but im scared rotten for lin its the what ifs that worry me but i have been told lin wont be on her own and will be watched like a hawk its helped but im still worried i know lins breathing has improved a lot since she been there so another step forwards so looks like cannock may be next week just have to wait and see saw the consultant today he was running late now put off our meeting untill friday but did say he cant comment on what happened at stoke which has really cheesed me off but he understands i have issues and i want him to formally request the consultant who did lin to be removed from looking after lin and someone else to be asked to deal with lin as and when the flap should be put back

anyway a nice day with lin she still looks stunning just wish i could get my hands on her all the time would love a cuddle

got a little down late tonight its lins special day tommorrow i had all these presents for her and now she wont be able to enjoy the milestone and all the arrangements for going out and partying and fun we were going to have have all had to be cancelled i feel that i am rsponsible and just wish i could turn the clock back and be able to have smiles laughter and fun i know i cant but its going to hurt so much knowing lin cant have the party and fun i know she was looking forwards to i did have a very special ring for her saved up a long time for it just for her i dont know now weather it will fit her now although i did get the right size but i will try it tommorrow and pray it still fits along with the jewellry and little black number it hurts all we wanted was happiness and being together and loving each other sorry i didnt mean to go on lin is my world and i feel so bad about the whole horrible episode just want to turn the clock back night night god bless lin and me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paul

So glad that your back is a bit better today. I can understand your fear with regards to them starting to cap the trachi but it is a sign that Lin can maybe start to do without it and if it works look on it as a step closer to maybe getting her back home.

I'm sure that whatever you do for Lin's birthday tomorrow will be special and hoping that you have a good day with her.

Wish Lin a Happy Birthday from me and sending love and hugs to you both.

Janet x

HI PAUL

TELL LIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW

IT IS GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE TRACI HOPE ALL GOES WELL.

AS FOR YOU DON'T BLAME YOURSELF LIFE JUST DEALS US WITH SO MANY UNEXPECTED THINGS I AM SURE LIN WOULD HAVE CHOOSE TO HAVE THAT MOMENT WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN.

TAKE CARE. LOVE AND HUGS EVELYN

Guest mojojojo

Hello Sweetie.

Hope you smiling today, its a special day for the special people in our lifes. Mum is 61 today. They share a Birthday :-) Hope you have a lovely day today Paul, i plan to spend it with me Mum.

Happy Birthday Lin

Love Sharon xx

Paul you will just have to have a bigger celebration when she comes home from hospital. Glad Lin is getting better and a big Happy Birthday from us. Hope you both have a nice day today. Jess.xxx

Sharon wish your mom Happy Birthday aswell. xxx

Hi Paul and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIN,

Well thats brilliant news about the cap on the trachi Paul, lin is improving everyday. Go and celebrate lins birthday in style she will love it just the same and think how big a party you will both have when shes feeling even better :D

So glad your back is feeling a bit better, keep taking the tablets, keep strong and you and Lin have a brilliant day, sending lots of love and hugs your way.

Love and hugs

Michelle C

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived