My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mojojojo

Hello Paul..

Hope you get the answers to your questions. I would do anything to make sure Mum gets the right care so know where your coming from. Hope your doing ok and looking after yourself young man. Bigs hugs to you both Sharon xxx

Paul my love and thoughts are with you,but please listen to your own body too---donnt get over tired my dear friend Lin would not want that,saying a little prayer for both of you Carolx

Hi Paul

You sound exhausted you must look after you (sorry to sound so bossy). I expect as a former para you know the route to follow but will just ask you if you have been in touch with the PALS at the hospital because that way what is going on will be escalated to the highest level. You need all the support you can get at this time and you need to be told everything you need to know and it should be done the right way.

Thinking of you.

Lauren

Hello Paul,

I am fairly new to this wonderfull site and I have just found your postings and sat and read them all, you and your gorgeous lin have been through so much and i feel that you two are very strong and so much in love take each day as it comes, hard sometimes i know.

Wishing you lots of love and hugs and hope you both have a better day today

keep strong.

Love Michelle Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest ElaineW

Hope the meeeting goes OK, I expect you will be glad when it is done and dusted - it's really something you could do without at the moment isn't it? Something else to think about too. Will keep everything crossed for you both.

Elaine

hi everyone

i have just had my worse day ever in my life second to lin collapsing i feel so sick and angry fuming i want to throttle someone so badly but first after the meeting i rushed back to my lin and wanted to hold her to tight and never let go but as she was sitting in a very large chair i couldnt get near her at all all i could do was hold her hand and i wanted so much more i really did i wanted to sit her on my lap and tell her that i loved her and wanted her to wake up and tell me she still loved me as much as i love her i couldnt get any privacy apart from drawing the curtains and a very dear friend turning up who sensed i was very very uptight and at five he took me away from lin and sat me down and it all came out more of that later

my darling was not responsive at all today didnt even squeeze my hand but she did look at me very breifly in my collar and tie i didnt want to leave tonight but i also wanted to speak to her consultant but he had done his rounds and had gone to do his clinic i did ask if someone could get hold of him but he must have been to busy in the clinic which i do understand there are other people to treat but lin did look beautifull today and i did want to spend all my time with her love her that much and more

the consultant

anyway went in to see him wanted to know where lin was at first so i told him she was at stafford hospital he asked the normal questions how was she doing so i told him all that had happened up to now thinking i had misjudged him after he compleated his questions i had a chance to ask him mine

i asked him why lin was left in casualty for 3-30 hours when the air ambulance requested nuerosugeon to meet it at landing site at first he said he only knew about lin at 18-30 when he checked his notes he didnt have them all only what he needed to do a discharge visit he got the notes sent down and found out that the triage nurse had marked the notes minor injury and there were no notes from the air ambulance which i do know are always handed over re contiuaty of care therefore lin was left it wasnt untill 1800hrs someone decided to check on her then all hell let loose he took lin into theatres and operated at 1830 and removed the largest subdural heamatoma he had ever seen clipped the annie again the largest he had ever seen and im quoteing him as i had an independent witness with me came out of theatres at 0230 hrs and because the miu didnt have any beds nor did itu or anywhere else lin was kept in theatres untill a bed became available he wasnt happy needed speacilist staff which wasnt available so theatre staff looked after lin he says he wasnt happy because the hospital wouldnt give him extra beds by this time my blood was boiling when i asked him about the day after when lin was moving all her limbs to request which he agreed to and when i got back to the hospital the following day he told me lin had had an event and failed to tell me what did he mean he started to blame the hospital again then i told him that i wasnt happy when he came out and told me i operated to give lin a chance because nobody else would have done what he did nobody would have operated on lin at all and when i told him it took lin over a week to get over the move he told me "her brain is defunct it didnt matter " end of meeting howthe hell i got back to stafford i will never know sorry i feel so angry and im sorry to take it out on you I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DARLING NOT EVER love to you all hugs and cuddles from LIN and me xxxxxxxxxx

Guest mojojojo

Dearest Paul, with the greates respect i am worried about YOU!!! My heart as with every post i have read from you goes out to you. I feel your frustrations i have been there. I still havent had all the answers for Mum. Lin needs a strong man by her side, i urge you to be strong Paul, don't give up your fight in finding answers but do try and take care of yourself too. i remember losing sleep not eating and feeling all round . On reflection i know how i must have came across to the people around me.

Your life has changed drastically over the last few month hasent it without warning you have been left alone to fight a very intense battle.... well my Friend you are not alone. You have so many friends here who all right behind you. I certainly and personally have learnt alot from you. Lin knows you are there Paul for that i am sure. I am sending you a cuddle as i know you need one last night.

Take Care

Love Sharon x

Hi Paul, i am so sorry....my heart goes out to you......words cant express......just hang in there, take care and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and Lin. Love Tina xx A big hug from me to xx

Guest ElaineW

Oh Paul what a s---t end to a day, you must feel like your insides have been ripped out. Words fail me and I just don't know how to respond except as always everyones thoughts are with you. I am so sorry.

Elaine x

hi everybody

thank you all so much for the pm and your messages it has help so so much feeling a little better and has spoken to three people who have helped me get my head round everything and i now have a clear path to take i have yet to talk to the dr who is treating lin now who i have the upmost respect for and trust him expiclty

there are two routes to take at the same time criminal negigence agaisnt both the consultant and hospital and the other will be with the gmc

anyway thank you so very much for all your messages anyway to the more important matters my darling lin

went in early today and the staff allowed me in very very early and i have spent the whole day with my darling she was more with it today her eyes were open most of the day and looked at me quite a bit which was beautifull and on a few occasions squeezed my hand and moved her left arm a little higher today her left foot looked like it was tapping in tune to some music she was listening to not quite sure but it looked good anyway lin had better colour in her cheeks whish again was nice but best of all was sending time holding her hand and rubbing her tummy and her eyes closeing halfway which is new i thinks she liked it so i will have another go tommorow and see if i get a rsponse again ent have been asked to deal with lins traci again they really want to get it out so lin can move on thats all thats holding her up going to cannock i think that is all for today im feeling so tired [didnt sleep last night ] and a little better than i did last night and karen im sorry if i went over the top i dont want to abuse this beautifull site and my friends night night all love from lin and me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest mojojojo

Morning Paul,

Glad your feeling better today, i think everyone on this site i rooting for you you both and are right behind you every step of the way. xx

Hi Paul hope Lin keeps getting better, Sorry I didn't answer you yesterday however what can I say about Lins consultant nothing really he saved my life, for which I will always be greatful. Stay strong for yourself and Lin. Jess.xxx

hi everyone

a very quite day my mind clearer and all i was interested in was lin got there early again because i miss being with lin mucked up my shoulder think ive got arthritise in the joint but when i got there lin had her eyes open and they stayed open for nearly all day except for a hour or so when she slept but lin looked at me most of the time with such beautifull clear eyes and they reached into me and really pulled at me fell in love yet again wow she had flickers in her right hand again for quite a while and when she yawned there were flickers down the right side of her face quite a few times so something is happening held lins hand most f the day and i rubbed her tummy again and got the half closed eyes again so i do know she is there and she loved my rubbing her tummy gentley so i came away feeling better than i had for a very long time i kissed her goodnight and told her i will be there bright and early tommorow on that gentle note good night and god bless lin and me xxxxxxx

Archived