My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone

just got back and had a cuppa lousy day weather wise and not a lot to say tonight just had a wonderfull day with lin exchangeing looks and talking to her and seeing the wonderfull looks she was giving me and just being with her meant so much and holding her hands and rubbing her arms and face i could have slid her over a bit and got in with her and cuddled her which i want to do so much i did rub her tummy and i still got that sultry look a wonderfull day indeed lin is still as beautifull as ever night night god bless from lin and me

hi all another quite day lin flicking all over the shop today and dr asked consultant ent to review lins traci downsize but dont know when got loads of looks today if she continues im going to shove her over and get in with her she is driving me up the wall with those looks new tremors appearing all over the shop and she moved her right hand so it looks like im in for a good week god help me next week also had a visit from the enablement team re lin going home and what she will need but she knows it a way off but at least she has introduced herself and is there should we need to talk she has mentioned they has just built or are buildine purpose units for people with servere requirements like lin so things have started to gear up although some way off in the future thats gives me a little more peace of mind and a little less to worry about a she will link up with all the other agencies phew thats helps so i can concentrate on getting lin as active as poss when she goes to cannock maybe next week depending on traci thats all for tonight good night and god bless lin and me xxxxxxx

hi everyone

just got back a very quite day lin was put through the mill this morning and slept most of the day so i massaged her as much as i could do within deceny wise i think lin enjoyed it but still gave me a sultry look when i did her shoulders and arms but then went back to sleep it always has that effect so not really much to say today so goodnight and god bless lin and me xxxxxxxx

Guest mojojojo

Hello Paul,

Sorry havent been on here in a while been a very tough week for me, glad to hear Lin is doing ok :D , sending you my thoughts and wishes love Sharon x

hi everyone

just got back sharon ont worry sweetheart im sorry to hear you arnt up to parr i really hope you are feeling a little better hugs and cuddles

lin much the same today as yesterday although there were more twitchs in the face today so maybe things are beginng to kick in repair wise just feeling so tired and headachey but it was nice just sitting with her talked the hind leg off the donkey today and holding hands love to you all god bless love from both of us higs and cuddles to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all

just got home a nice day lin awake but quite moving her foot around a lot and i did get my looks had a barny with a doctor today houseman she spoke to me yesterday wanted to know what the lump was she had in her tummy and the scar she was worried and had ordered a ulrasound for today i told her it was her skull flap and didnt she read the notes all i got was doooooooooo she said sorry and cancelled the scan so what happened today got in they had stopped lins food disconected all the guppings for an ultra sound so i put my foot down and expalined all over again and again when the porter came up at 5 to take her down but it got sorted so lin was put back on feed and peace and quite resumed other than that it was a very nice day holding hands and getting the odd snog thats it for tonight god bless hugs and cuddles from both of us

Guest mojojojo

Paul

Despite all your going through you manage to think about others, ... that the person you are. It's part of your caring nature........Does our medical back round make it easier!! No not at all as we said when its your own its a whole new ball game. Everything you have seen over the years dosent come close to how to react when it your relative. My heart goes out to you, like you say it dosent matter you cry, and its ok to feel the way you do. But it still so so hard.

Archived