Introducing Myself - Sharon

Guest mojojojo

Hi Sharon

I loved your poem, it could have been about my mum too, who is now much the same way, although its still to early to say if she will stay like it. As for visiting her I understand exactly the guilt that you feel, I feel bad being away from mum just for a day, but I have reached the point now where I am physically and emotionally exhausted. We both have families that we have to look after as well and we can only spread ourselves so thin. I'm glad your feeling a bit more upbeat this week, good luck with the job! And you've finished your Christmas shopping??? OMG I haven't even started! *Panic mode* :shock:

All the best, thinking of you,

Jo

xx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojojojo

Hello Everyone,

Gald you all like the poem so much, i wrote it at Mum's side it's how felt at the time. It captures so much for me, and having her heart in my hand is how i can pass on to my children everything she taught me. It's sad there are so many famlies who fall apart over such simple things, i guess they don't know how lucky they are.

May i wish my Little Lady Jessca A very Happy 15th Birthday Today, a credit to her Nanny and a Beautiful Daughter, hope she likes her presents i have a some tickets to go and see Xfactor...won't tell her i am a secret fan lol :D

Sharon xx

Guest mojojojo

Oh how i wish i can take Mum out for dinner on this day. It's her first Birthday in the Nursing Home not sure how i feel about it, guess it will be one of many. I plan to make it special for her though brought her some lovely pressies and i know the home have baked her a special cake.

61 is still so young isnt it.

God Bless everyone

Sharon xxx

Guest ElaineW

Happy Birthday Sharon's mum and it's an extra special one because she is still with you. Hope you spent some mum and daughter time together. My mum was in hospital for her 75th (the day before her trache came out) so that was the best birthday gift ever.

Elaine

Guest mojojojo

Hello Everyone

Thanks for all your wishes to Mum, unfortunately she didnt get up at all and kinda wasent interested but we made sure she knew we was around. Like you all say at least she is here with us and for me thats the best gift in the world.

Best wishes Sharon xx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mojojojo

Hello Everyone,

My thoughts are with everyone who will not be able to spend christmas with relatives, this will be the 1st christmas Mum will be in the home, its a sad time but we need to make sure its a good one for her. I've been working hard in my new job hence why i havent been on, i do hope everyone is ok i send my love to you all xxx