1st Anni-versary, a day late.

First off, my apologies for not posting anything yesterday. I know this is something one would normally share with you wonderful folk but I must admit to being quite unsure of myself yesterday, very much up and down emotionally and keeping a lid on it: I was reluctant to share until I'd 'had a word with myself'.

Happily, though, I've settled on feeling positive about it! I've gone through a whole year since my bleed and quite frankly everything has been great since it happened! Most likely that's down to my now being more grateful for waking up every morning than I was before my SAH.

To sum up: in the 365 days since my little brain went pop, I've:

Got married to a wonderful woman and had a great honeymoon

Put on 3 stone (beats being as skinny as I was!)

Learnt to have a lot more faith in myself

Changed jobs twice (each time for better opportunities!)

Made friends with a great bunch of geniunely understanding folks :)

So, on the occasion of my first Anni-versary I'd like to thank you all for being really rather smashing and I'm proud to be a (albeit quiet) member of your gang :)

Hi Neil and congratulations on your 1st year! :-D Yes, the 1st anniversary is definitely a bit of a weird one, emotionally ... and yes, you are married to a very wonderful lady .... and you're not so bad yourself either! :wink:

Hope that you have a lovely evening and go celebrate!

Love to you and Tammy ..... xx

Hey Neil

Happy Anni-versary for yesterday. You certainly don't have to apologise for not posting :wink: The first is the hardest year - the next will get easier and the 1st anni-versary is the hardest emotionally.

Take pride is all you've achieved this last year - you're an inspiration.

Take care and keep smiling :-D

Hi Neil and hi to Tammy too:-D It's behind you now so the emotions will be different. You did a pretty good job of the first year so you should go on in strength for this next one. You definitely don't need to apologise to us, just get some decent writing done elsewhere;-) Thinking of you both and expecting everything to go well

Hi Neil :) HAPPY 1st ANNI-VERSARY !!!!! :) Was an emotional time for me too, so can totally understand where you are coming from. Hope that you and the lovely Tammy can celebrate just how far you have come.....you should be very proud :) Was lovely to meet you both at Christmas.....take care love Tina xx

Karen, Im watching you chatting up my hubby!! :)

You lot are a lovely bunch. And to think we would never have met if it wasnt for it happening.

We did celebrate the day in style, putting right what kinda went wrong last year if you know what I mean.........

We sooooo need to arrange an Amazingstoke meet so we can catch up again.

And Neil - I love you always, and since it happened, I think it make me appreciate you more. Enjoy your very own bottle of wine my love :)

Tammy, you've just made me blush! :lol: I've looked at my post and yes, can see what you mean, but I didn't quite mean it like that! :lol::oops: :oops:

But seriously, you are a lovely young couple with great strength, who have maintained a sense of humour and from what I could see, also know how to have fun and enjoy life together and that really does shine through and it was an absolute pleasure to meet and spend an evening with you both. :-D

We sooooo need to arrange an Amazingstoke meet so we can catch up again.

Will look forward to it Tammy! xx