I really don't know what I'm doing! - Bubbles

bubbles

Feels like ive been trying to do this for hours! I took a computor course just before i had my sah,now i cannot remember athing.september 2009 was when i had my sah. sorry i dont know what to write i'll come back when my brain is woking:crazy:

Hi Bubbles and welcome,

Don't feel that there is any pressure to write anything on here, there isn't and we all understand. If you can get some comfort from just reading what's on here then that's fine. Never feel that you have to participate. Just write what you feel like whenever you are ready, there's no rush.

It's still early days, so take it easy. Your brain works best when it's had a rest.

Hi Bubbles we all know how you feel right now and you just take your time. I got alot of comfort just reading the posts and knowing that others felt the same. I hope you make good progress but remember to listen to your body,drink plenty of water and take rests often. That brain of yours needs all of your help to mend. Maggiex:redface:

Hi Bubbles

Welcome to BTG xxxx Hope you find some sense of normality when you read other people's posts. This is the most reassuring place in the whole wide world to know that what you are going through is normal for all SAH'ers.

Take care and hear from you once you are ready.

Hi Bubbles,

Welcome to the site. Take things as steady as you need no one judges on this site. We all have good and bad spells. You will find advice, comfort and even humour from all the notes you will read.

Look forward to more news from you when you are ready.

Take care.

Hi Bubbles

wellcome , we are here to listen whenever you feel strong enough to write. Recovering takes a long time, I also had my shah and coiling beg sept 2009 and still struggling with double and blurry vision. Spending most of my time sleeping not sure wether due to fatigue or simply bored but rather depresseed. Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi Bubbles

Can only agree with what everyone has already said.

Take your time, ask what questions you need too.

I'm sure between everyone on here, we can point you in the right direction.

Have a look through the many sections-I'm sure you'll find it of great use.

Lokking forward to future posts