8 years for me today!

Macca

Wow!  Where did the time go!  8 years and I'm still here!

1st September 2010 changed my world and my gratitude to everyone who help save my life and rehabilitate me is as great today as it was at the time.

I've also come into contact with so many wonderful people through this site who have helped me and to whom I have tried to pass on some of my own experiences.

The bottom line, though, is that I survived and continue to live my life with optimism, grateful to many people and the progress in life sciences that makes it all possible.  Thankful that I live in the 21st century!

Oh - and six years ago today, I got married to Sandra = another reason to celebrate!

3 minutes ago, Macca said:

Oh - and six years ago today, I got married to Sandra = another reason to celebrate!

Macca, was that an afterthought. :lol:

Seriously though, many congratulations on 8 years post SAH, you help so many on here with your wise words.

Enjoy the dual anniversaries.

Congratulations Macca on your 8 year SAH Anni-versary and your 6 year Wedding Anniversary!

Double celebrations :) enjoy, you deserve it  :thumbsup:

Macca thank you for all of your positive, inspiring, caring, informative posts. As Super Mario has said, you have helped and will help so many here with your beautifully written wise words. I also want to thank you personally for all your support, so very much appreciated. Huge respect for you young man :)

Have a fabulous day.

Love Tina xx 

Hi Macca,

Congratulations on 8 years...I wish you many many more...Your words have helped many and I am but one of them.  This site has been healing for me.  As I reached out to try and find a group, a person, who understood...I found this site, across the pond from me in America.  

I am so happy for you and your continued good health...and I will also thank you for taking time to help others along the journey.

Jean

Congratulations Macca on your 8 year anni-versary and your 6th wedding anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful day,

I also want to thank you, over the 4 years that I have been coming here you have shown me great support and for that I am truly grateful, you have a wonderful way with words, your honesty and empathy with people is just amazing.  

You are a wonderful person and an inspiration to us all.

Wishing you well Macca

Love 

Michelle xx 

Macca, you're well loved on this site for your kindness and compassion. 

You have a wonderful way with words and where you convey honesty, empathy and are so helpful in every way!

Thank you and congratulations on your 8 years! 

I'm so glad to have you in my life and BTG's too! Thank you for all of your help and support! xx

Congratulations on both of your special Anniversaries 

Macca, you are a very special man, I can’t thank you enough for always being here for me, I love your ‘way’ with words, your understanding and showing me how to look at things from a different perspective.

Thankyou, thank you thankyou

Jan xx

Archived