2 years ago today

Hey Carolyn,

Congratulations, great for us to have you on this site, you are more than welcome!  Well done for getting this far!

Win's a star isn't she?

Thanks for being with us, your positive attitude serves you and others well and its great to see you always so positive despite the down times.

You are an asset to this site, and what's a stretch of water between friends?

Macca

• Like 4

Thank you for your comments. I hope you don't mind but I would like to add just a little bit=

I consider my survival a miracle. Sure, my body comes up with a few little weird things once in a while, but I can live with that.

My short term memory annoys me at times but...my long term memory is SO wonderful! Oh..the things I have remembered!

If there is a new survivor looking in, I hope this gives YOU hope. There IS hope for you also.

Much love and thanks

Carolyn

• Like 9

2 Years since I sang to you my pal xx

Wow how time flies, don't think about what happened but how you survived and your last op.  All in a days work in your life Carolyn xx

You was the only one who listened lol  xxx j/kidding Not lol

You also cheer me up tons and I love you loads xx In a singing way lol

Enjoy your event however you want  xx as long as there is a smile AT THE END OF THE DAY !!

Sing sing a song sing out loud sing out strong,

Sing of good things not bad, sing of happy not sad

So sing sing a song, make it simple to last your whole life long

Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear, just sing sing a song

La la la la la la la dee dum dee doo dee dum lol ..cannot finish it ha ha  Happy 2nd Year Pal xxx

• Like 4

Well Carolyn, it has been quite a 24 months for you.

I never forget your first post to me on 14th January 2015, and it has been a privilege to keep in touch with your journey since then.

This time last year you were facing so much uncertainty - well done for showing so much courage and determination.

You deserve all the breaks coming your way and who knows-  the pond isn`t too far really (for a canoe and two determined paddlers !) :)

Subs

• Like 2

Over arm Subs we should get there by Christmas just don't follow the Titanics route lol

I'll leave wheelchair at home and Carolyn and family can meet us Mid  Pond lol xx

Carolyn xx Have a very good night xxxx  God bless All

zzzz Win zzzz lol xxxxxx Luv ya All xxxx  So glad I met you on here Carolyn xxxxx we have a silly sense of humour lol xxx

• Like 2

Win - Carpenters. Wow! Christmas in Illinois...how great!

One thing though..Sub's can't bring any of that ****** sausage..and Win has to bring some "dark" choc..maybe with a few raisins in it?

Oh Sub's! I almost forgot! I bought a new duvet and it needs a little IRONING. I'll ship it post haste.

Seriously my friends ..thank you so much. See you at '3'✌

2-year old Carolyn

• Like 4

Carolyn,

Every time you look in the mirror, smile at the miracle.  Make your own luck, make it happen and enjoy what you have and who you are.

I don't know who said it (it wasn't me) but he said "The more I practice, the luckier I get."

Practice life Carolyn!

Good on yer matey!!!

Macca

• Like 2

Congratulations Carolyn on your 2 year anniversary, :)

You have been through so much and come so far, I think you`re an amazing lady,

You always give a lot of support to others and you always have kind words when

any of us are feeling down.

I hope you had a wonderful day, keep smiling and keep the singing going,

Thank you for all the support, you have helped me a lot with your advice.

Love & very best wishes to you on your Special day, :)

Love

Michelle xx

• Like 1

Congratulations Carolyn! You bring such a positive attitude to this site and I'm always happy to see your posts.

I can't tell you your short term memory will ever stop being a vexation, but I think you will continue to see improvements overall.

Hope you had some chocolate cake to celebrate!

Love, Colleen

• Like 1

Congratulations Carolyn on your 2nd Anni-versary :)

As the others have already said you are an amazing lady !

I love your posts, they always make me smile :) always positive and supportive. 

Hope you had a fabulous day of celebrating.

Lots of love and hugs to you, 

Love Tina xx

• Like 2

Hi Carolyn,

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary -  I hope you had a lovely day with a little tlc from those around you.

It's great to have you on this site and I for one have been grateful of your love and support when things have been tough - thank you :)

Here's to the next two years and beyond...  

Love Sarah

• Like 2

Great that you have reached that two year mark and all the comments show how much support and encouragement you have given others. I wish you well for the future and know your positivity will help others coming through this journey x

• Like 2