hello from Momo

momo

Just registered with this site it looks as if it could be helpful. I wont go into all the detail of what happened to me but briefly had a SAH 17 months ago and it was a bad one. Lucky to be here. I do have 2 more anurisms but have been told they are tiny and dont need treating, just monitored. This is about as much as I can cope with saying just now. But feel free to reply, thanks.

Hi Momo

Welcome to the family and to the site - let us know more about yourself and your experience when you're feeling up to it. In the mean time feel free to ask anything - or share any anxieties you may have. Look after yourself and good luck with your recovery.

Hi Momo,

Glad you found this website. I joined 14 months after the event and still found it helpful talking to others in a similar situation. I hope you too will benefit from using the site with all the support and friendship it offers.

Sarah.

Penny – two in one day – how cool is that!! Think I'll have to continue with the exclamation marks or capital letters for the time being!!

Guest simonsjoy

Hi Momo

I Joined this site myself a few days ago, and everyone is so understanding and supportive, had my Annie 17 months ago aswell alot of complications read my story it may help, I feel i am lucky to be here, Welcome and wishing you strength.

Simon and Joy