My Darling Linda

paul99

hi everyone

just got back mixed day but certainly better one than in the past got there just in time to help the phyios there were four looking after lin and she began to hold her head up more but only for a few mins it must have been very hard for her then a few mins later she began to do it again so a nice day then they put lin into a chair and left her in it for two hours which she managed to do and kept her head up quite lot with the odd lapse but hey at least lin is doing it on her own good on her lin went back to bed at 5 but it must have tired her out rotten as she fell asleep very quickly and slept for an hour no arm movement but it didnt worry me but i did get to look into her eyes a lot and lin kept me entranced oh i fell in love with her all over again god she has such sexy eyes not only come to bed eyes but come and join me eyes today well thats what i thought he he

i even managed to massage her legs with lotion ohhh and didnt that feel nice so did her legs after they had got really dry it surpriseing how dry ones legs gets lying in bed with the stockings on anti thrombitic type so all in all a very rewarding day peacefull and relaxing and at times lin i think moved her lips like pursing when i went to kiss her [which i do a lot lin seems to like it ]tommorow im going to give her another pediure and see if i get a response but if i dont then she will have nice soft feet and soft skin and i will feel a little better for having done it im afarid thats all for tonight so im off to bed and try and have an early night ha ha thank you all for being there for me night night god bless from lin and myself sleep tight one and all

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Paul :D:D

Thats great news.....what a good day you and Lin have had......would not be surprised if she is tired today, but a nice foot massage will make her feel better! Take care, thinking of you both, love Tinaxx

Guest ElaineW

A few good days in a row - thats great to hear and does you the world of good too. Fingers crossed all goes well with the trache I have no doubt you will see a change when that comes out.

Elaine

hi everyone

just got back had a nice long day with lin lin was sitting in the chair in her pjs first time ive seen her in the full outfit look stunning lin was in the chair for 5 hours but i noticed her head dropping i think lin was tired and couldnt hold it up anymore so i asked the staff to if they could put her back to bed which they did and she promptly fell alseep for and hour or so but i got my looks he he and i felt flickers in her right hand and i think she tried to controll her fingers very slightly and lifed her hand ever so slightly while she was asleep her left leg twiched twice like a kick but it was very noticable so signs are there but so mixed up im still asking for my snog and getting them from time to time and im sure she tries to pucker up or swallow not sure which hehe lin looked beautifull as ever and had lovely colour in her face i didnt get to do the pedicure but i can do that tommorow well thats all for now im tired and im going to bed and dream of lin night night god bless from lin and my self xx

well im back early tonight

had another good day new things happening of a delicate nature lin very sleepy but with it gave me some smashing looks and got some tears which i dont like seeing not sure wether there tears of joy or upset tears but i do assure her that things will get better and she will soon be sitting on my lap with my arms around her holding her tight lin is still moving her left arm quite a bit linked to the above delicate nature i think she is trying to clear herself i think enough said on that subject but it is new movement

hopefully they might do the traci tommorow fingers crossed then its upwards and forwards for her once the traci comes out i think a fortnight depending on my darling then it will be off to cannock hopefully then boot camp to get her mobile i hope but every day is so far great but once the traci is out lin should no longer be at risk of chest infections that is one huge relief and once they start to get her mobile the risk of p e should start to deminish so all in all a very nice day all movements and new signs are miniscule but its movement and one step on the road to recovery thats all for now love to you all from lin and myself xxx

hi everyone

a quite day today lin not very coopertive seemed to very tired the phyisos had her up for an hour and a half so i suppose lin is entitled to be tired didnt get any meaningfull looks today but it was nice just being with her holding her hands and srokeing didnt get much sleep just wanted to be with her traci still hasnt been done fingers crossed for tommorow heres hoping for another good day tommorow and that she is more with it mind you after such a busy week last week i musnt get greedy thats all for tonight night night god bless from lin and myself xxx

hi everyone

a very quite day except when going shopping for lin no fun walking through ladies nightware dept nobody told me you have to walk through frilly stuff to get to it lol and having to ask if those were pj bottoms or were they somthing else???!!! :oops::oops: was embarrassed but got what i wanted and some i lin didnt need :oops::D but hopefully lin will see them when she comes home lol

lin was very tired when i got there the staff had got her out of bed at 9 and had just put her to bed at 1 and boy did she look tired her face had swollen up because she couldnt keep her head up any longer and the critical nurse hit the roof so they wont leave her any longer than two hours in the chair and they must check on her every 10 mins and if her head falls again they must put her to bed straight away i knew the head was heavy but seeing lin like that made it most acutley aware but i did get those eyes looking at me later [she drives me up the wall ] my darling had a beautifull colour to her face which made me happier if thats the word the dr phoned up the ent people and asked why lins traci hadnt been done and they thought it was just to come and check and didnt think it was important

the dr put them straight and they are comming down in the morning to make plans to downsize the dr said they can plan all they want as long as it gets done tommorow [downsizeing ] not a happy bunny wouldnt like to upset her on a dark night or anytime come to that so my fingers are crossed phyisos said they gave lin a good work out and she tried to do as they asked which i find good and the crtical nurse came down again later and asked lin if she knew where she was and lin blinked once then she explained that she had had a bad brain injury and she was in hospital and asked her if she had had a very bad headache to which she blinked twice and they were trying to get her better and did she understand

lin blinked twice which i started to cry because i didnt have the guts to tell her why she was there in fact that was the one thing i couldnt have told her ever i just couldnt the staff at stafford have been so fantastic i have always had the thought after n/staffs lin and i had won the lottery they have been so caring and attentive and so human im so proud to know them and i will never be able to repay them for all they have done for lin i dont think lin will be going to cannock for about two to three weeks yet but the care she is getting is so good i think where getting settled to much ladies why do stores put nightware in amongst the frilly bits i got some funny looks all i wanted was cotten pjs as instructed by phyisos please explain

a very nice day with a very beautiful woman and i will take lin to the store when she comes home and she can pick whatever she wants i wish you all night night god bless from lin and me xxx

Hi Paul Lin was busy yesterday I wouldn't expect alot today she will be very tired. And stores always do that Paul to make people look at everything they are selling. Hope you have a good day today but don't expect to much from Lin she will be tired. Jess.xxx

hi everyone

nice day today lin was with it today got some cracking looks and during her phyisos she moved her right hand and arm a first for a very long time lin has never moved it before ive had electrical spasm but never movement so that mmade my day they also worked on her legs and they said that it got lighter as they went along so another good signal she was trying to help them bring her knees up to her chest really nice feeling

the ent came and looked at lin and refused to downsize her traci because lin is produceing very thick mucus and if she coughed it would block the traci fair comment just means that we stay just that bit longer in stafford sa la vi i dont really mind because they are looking after her so well massaged her legs and thighs and feet because they were getting very dry other than that a very nice day cant think of anything else to say so will close and wish you all good night from lin and myself xxxi hope you are all well

sorry i just remembered i have an appointment with the clinical director and the surgeon who operated on lin on the 6 november at n/staffs and have found out by mistake they treated lin with thrombersizeing drugs when she was admitted without doing a scan thinking it was a stroke its conraindicated in very big red letters not for heamorages so i think someone has some very big questions to be asked and i wouldnt like to be in his shoes but at the moment all im interested in is lin and getting her as good as we can but i will keep you up to date when ive seen him

Archived