Doesn't time fly?

Super Mario

19 years ago today, where have all those years gone?

This last year hasn't been a good one for me. I lost my darling husband suddenly last June. He was my prop after the SAH left me disabled. Life has to go on and I am slowly getting back to some sort of normality for me. I hope to start travelling again this summer to hunt out the sunshine and heat.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

SM a big WELL DONE nineteen years on...many thanks for all your valuable input to BTG viewers along the way.

We'll look forward to a virtual party  this time next year. 😊

So much happening in recent years with weddings, Kizzy joining the family and sadly your husband's unexpected passing.

Glad your love of the Eastern climes has not diminished ....  and after all,   'Turkey' was never meant to be just for Christmas Day! 😁

Enjoy a wee celebration 'tittle' tonight. 😊

Subs

• Like 4

Super Mario ... Well done with your 19 years and for all of your help on BTG ... know how much it's appreciated!

You've certainly had a tough year and with losing your beloved Husband. x

Hope that you're able to get on your travels soon and have future adventures. 

I'll raise a glass to you and your  SAH Anniversary. xxx

• Like 4

Happy Anni=versary SM...I enjoy reading your posts :)  My heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your husband.

I love that you want to get traveling, I love to travel to warm places as well...nothing like sun and warmth.

xx

Jean

• Like 3

Happy 19th Anni-versary Super Mario,  so sorry that you have had such a sad year with losing your wonderful husband.

Hopefully this year will bring new adventures and some wonderful travelling for you.

You are an inspiration to us all and I personally would like to thank you for all of the support you have given me over the last 8 years.

Looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures.

Take care

Love & hugs

Michelle. Xxx

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Super Mario,

I am late with a response but wanted to chime in my congrats on your 19th anniversary and condolences on the loss of your dear husband last June. I am sure it has been a difficult adjustment. You have been such a constant encourager to all of us who browse this sight for a word or two to help us keep on keeping on post SAH. May you find new joys and strength going onward and know you are a blessing.

Love, Kathleen (Colorado, USA)

• Like 3