My name is Sonia

sonia

Hi All,

I was given your forum web page by one of your members,thanks Sally.

I am so pleased that she contacted me to give me the chance to join you all.Like many of you I have had a Aneurysm treated 10 years ago.I have a story to tell you,but this is not the right page to write it on,and it might take me a little while to get it all done,so I will leave it for another time.

Just wanted to say hello and hope you are all keeping as well as you can.

Take care Love Sonia xx

Welcome to the BTG.... seems you kept us waiting for 10 years, we will all await 'Your Story' and look forward to your updates and recovery. I made them wait 4 years before I joined.....ah yes ...I couldn't write again then...but I can now.

Welcome and look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Sonia,

You found us. Looks like I'm facing the wrath of Mike for this:oops: Ooops! Hope you'll all help me out. Wish he'd join us here. He'd be an asset to us all. I'm looking forward to your story. Take your time. I'm sure it's hard to not miss out important bits. Never done mine yet, for that very reason.

Sally xx

Hi Sonia

A very warm welcome to the site and to the family.

Look forward to reading your story when you're feeling ready to share -this site has been an amazing help to me (four years in two weeks time) - I hope that we can help you too even though you're further down the road of recovery than most of us.

Take care

Welcome to this site .Look forward to reading your story, when your ready.

I joined this site in 09,and have only started posting myself, i found it easier to read on other peoples experiencies and recovery,than actually posting about my own experience.

Its only now, that i feel ready to do this,and i am 2 years on just

It was nice to read from other posts that in time it does get easier

See your 10 yrs on in recovery how are you now? Do you keep well?

Take care x

Hello Sonia, I would love to hear how you are after 10 years, I hope you have seen great improvements over that time?

I am 2 years on and always desperately hoping to 'meet' or hear about someone who feels 100% well again, but maybe the people who are totally recovered (does that ever happen???) are so well they no longer feel the need to write on support group pages. I really, really wish they would!!

Look forward to hearing how things have been for you since you got ill. Take care x

Hi All,

Many thanks for all your lovely welcome's I am so pleased that I am with you right now.I I need you right now and you will understand how I am feeling right now.I will go to my story to tell you all what I mean.Love Sonia xxx