14 years...

Karen

Gorgeous darlink!!! - Wish I looked half as good lovey.  Happy Anni-versary - you're an inspirational woman who a lot of people owe their sanity, and possibly their lives, too - I know I owe you big time!!!

Lots of love and hugs xxx

Bless you Sami....xx The camera was being very kind for once!  Sometimes the time seems to have passed quickly ... the first 5 years pretty slowly....just glad to be here! Thanks lovely for all of your help, support and friendship...means a lot to me and couldn't have done it without you. Love and hugs back to you. xx

Karen, also a huge well done 14 years on.

As a post SAH Carer of over 8 years, the support from the Mods and members of BTG were undoubtedly a major help in Mrs Subs and myself dealing positively with Mrs Sub`s recovery. We had been struggling until Winnie directed me to BTG   4 1/2 years ago. We will always be in BTG`s debt … thank you so much.

With over 3,200 members and so much of value within these forums … thank you for having the vision and dedication, given your own struggles with recovery.

:thumbsup:

Subs

Congratulations Karen on this 14th anniversary.  Lovely photo - how you manage to look so good on such a hot day is advice I'm much in need of!

I'm sure it will give much inspiration to those who are not so far down the recovery path - and here's to the next 14.

Sending love and thanks,

Sarah

Hey Sarah! Thank you and I'm not sure how you've juggled all of the balls in the past ... hope that you're managing a little more rest and relaxation. It was so lovely to meet you at Donna's a few years ago ... time passes too quickly. Love and hugs to you too....xxx

Congratulations on 14 years and thank you for having the foresight to create this site, that must have been very difficult for you in the throes of your early recovery. I, for one, have found the support and information invaluable

Congratulations Karen on your 14th Anniversary, truly an amazing lady,

I just want to say a huge thank you to you, this site is an amazing place, not sure what I would do without it in my life.

You have given so much to so many Karen,

Here's to the next 14 years,

Love & big hugs to you.

Love

Michelle xx 

Thanks for putting up with me in early days and you and your group of Mods & Family, have put up with my mess ups and singing in the middle of posts ...Ha Ha what a pain I am lol .

Glad you got this site up and running Karen as it is a life saver ..planning funeral to getting my moJo back and being the pest I have always been.

Love all my BTG Family lots  and see God sent you to us as he needed you to help us  XXXXX 

Love you Karen and thanks  for everything xxxxx..Want a song  j/k xxxxxxxxx

Thank you, for all of your lovely messages!  My aneurysm isn't totally fixed and next brain scan will be in 2020....keeping everything crossed etc ... as you do! However, it doesn't freak me out, as it would have done in my earlier years... I've been lucky! 

Win, just keep singing and love you lots too...xx

Here's to next year and taking things a day at a time and enjoying the moment! xxx

Sorry late on this bit of catch up today..

Great picture Karen as ever big Thank-you for everything you do and the work you put in totally appreciated..  Was such a turning point for me stumbling on BTG.

Congratulations on 14 years.

You are a beautiful lady inside and out.I will never be able to thank you enough for creating BTG..You have brought together so many people who need help, support, inspiration,a good moan or even better a good laugh.😀THANK YOU KAREN.

A great big well done on travelling 14 years on this bumpy road that we’ve all found ourselves on.

Love Jan xx

Archived