1 year today

Well here I am a year down the line since my SAH AND APART FROM THE SPINNING HEAD FROM TIME TO TIME AND ANXIETY i feel great...............

I just want to thankyou KAREN AND KEITH i really do not know what I would of done without this FANTASTIC site i know you put alot of hard work and energy into the site and I think you are fantastic setting this site up to help others.

It has been an amazing journey and thankyou all for your support and help.....

I have made some long life friends on here and I think you are all amazing people with big hearts x x

I want to thank Sami for all the amazing support she has given me, She was always there on the other end of the phone when I needed her and if I was in tears she was over like a shot THANKYOU !!!!

Today I am off work and having a family day x we are going out for breakfast and then to sun down adventure land I know the weather is not that great today but I dont care its spending the day with the ones I love x x x

THANKYOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DONNA

XXXXX

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on your 1st anni-versary, I know it was really hard for you in the beginning but I am so happy to know that you are doing really well, I know you still have days and I get those too but the important thing is that you are here, you have a wonderful family and friends here.

Have a wonderful family day, I think that's a great plan for today, enjoy every minute of it.

Always remember to take it easy and look forward to the 2nd anni-versary.

Take care Donna,

Myra xx

Hello Donna :) Congratulations, that is most definitely, the worst bit done with! You say

It has been an amazing journey That is the very word, we learn so much about ourselves don't we? I think I would still be blundering around in the dark without Behind the Gray, so I'll join you in thanking our Karen and Keith ( and anyone else involved) a site like this is not only supportive it's d*** hard work!

Hi Donna

HAPPY ANNIE-VERSARY

You've done well, just sit back and look what you've achieved!!!

The ups & downs you can share with your friend on here.

We all help each other

Take Care

KeithH

Fellow Stroke Survivor

Hey Donna

Have sent you a text but I'll say it on here too

HAPPY 1ST ANNI-VERSARY

I am so proud of you for how far you have come and what you have achieved in the last year. No need to thank me either hun - I know what it feels like to be where you were and this site has helped me through it too. The best thing is, I know I've found yet another friend for life through this wonderful site - so I'll join the others too in saying a very BIG thank you to Karen and Keith for their hard work and commitment.

TTFN

Sami xxx

Hi Donna :D:DCongratulations on your 1st Anni-versary!!!!

Its a very emotional time.......but wow ...look how far you have come.........lots of love and hugs to you Donna xxxxxxx

Take care

Love Tina xx

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on yor 1st annie-versary xxx

I echo what everyone has said about the amount of amazing friends made through this website. I thank everyone too especially Karen and Keith for all their hard work and commitment to giving the support and advice that gets us all through the day.

Love and hugs

Laura

xx

Hello elaine

I dont know how my family felt x we dont talk about it much my dad did phone me and we had a chat so it must have been on his mind.

Your mother is really lucky to have you to talk to..........My family see the past has past but since my sah it has changed me has a person but not in a bad way I tell my family that I have been given a gift and look at life in a very different way x x x x

I take evrything in now every smile my little boy does and every cuddle he gives me x x

on my year mark I must admit that I was emotional but also very happy to have survived, but i also felt angry that I went through it in the first place and still ask why me............its all very emotional to me and have these days from time to time..........

I am so happy I have gone past the year mark now though because I keep telling myself well it hasnt happened in the last year so why would it now ie fainting or another bleed ( my fears ).

tc and be proud of yourself for how far you have come TOGETHER.....

love donna xx

Donna,

Sorry, I'm late in posting this, but I want to wish you from the bottom of my heart the best of wishes.

We all know how hard that first year is, but boy!! you've shown that you're made of greater things, and have overcome so very much.

Lots of love to you and yours,

Brenda x x x

Hey there

She has hasn't she Brenda. I remember when I first met Donna and she was having a very tough time. I went over to see her on her birthday - she had no idea I was going to see her and the look on her face was priceless. She's got stronger day by day and I'm so very proud of her and how far she's come.

You'll love her when you meet her Brenda, she's so bubbly and full of life :P

See you soon

Sami xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shiree

Sorry I am so late in posting....

Congrats on your ONE year Anni - versary!!!!!! You have come such a long way girl!!!

It is a very emotional day, thats for sure....

Well done you!!!!!

hugs

Shiree xox