17th SAH Anni-versary

Super Mario

Well, today is my 17th SAH anni-versary. Where have all those years gone?

Still enjoying life to the best of my ability although, like just about everybody, the last 12 months have been hard and I think, will be hard for the next months to come.

I actually found out I share this anni-versary with the launch of Facebook 17 years ago today. Wish I had as much money as  Mark Zuckerberg .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Facebook#:~:text=Facebook is a social networking service launched as,Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.

"Facebook is a social networking service launched as TheFacebook on February 4, 2004. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes."

• Tina changed the title to 17th SAH Anni-versary

Congratulations SM on your 17 years SAH  Anni-versary! 

Great to hear you are still living life to the best of your ability, you are an inspiration :) 

Hopefully in time you will be back off on your holidays.

Feels like Facebook has been around a lot longer than 17 years. Hope you have a lovely day and can celebrate in some way.

Take care 

Stay safe

Love Tina xx 

A  BIG congratulations  SM, 17 years post SAH is quite a journey.

You have certainly so much experience to relate to our members from the many lows and highs along the way. Well done.

One thing you have (probably even more than MZ himself) is plenty of grit and determination, and a desire not to let any SAH limitations restrict what you want from life.

Saying goodbye to Penny was so hard for you but it is great to see how your new doggy friend Kizzy has brought many smiles to your day, and I also hope there will be holidays at your favourite resorts in the future.

Take care and keep safe.

Subs

PS  And I thought you did have a bit more `dosh`  than the FB boss himself. :biggrin:

17 years SM...well done getting on with and enjoying your life...and being such a great source for all of us here on BTG...

As for FB, nah over rated....surviving a brain injury, now that is an accomplishment :)

xx Jean

Congratulations Super Mario, I am so sorry I missed your 17th anniversary.

It's great that you are still living life to the best of your ability.

I know you will have missed your lovely holidays over this last 12 months, hopefully that will change in the coming year.

You have always been a great support to me over the last 6 and a bit years, you have and will inspire others to see that you can still have a life after SAH.

I hope you had a good day.

Love

Michelle xx

• 1 month later...

Belated congrats on your 17 years post SAH. Funny how I feel I know so many of you in such a short time and we have never met. Thanks for your posts and encouragement. 

Yes, I am looking forward to more opportunities opening up for travel. Although, our family has enjoyed more of just being outdoors around our home area. Well, not in the last few days as we had a record snow blizzard! Love to you, Kathy (Colorado)

Archived