My mum sadly passed away

• 6 months later...

Oh that is very strange. I was just thinking about Winnie not knowing it has been a year because I think that new members won’t know her but they can still read her posts. This is also mother s day weekend too. We all miss you. 

• Like 4

Winnie one ♥ year to the day since we found out you had gone so sad alot has happened in that time wish you were still here to chat too and make us smile when we are down sending your family all my love and prayers for them miss you xxx

• Like 4

In Loving Memory of our wonderful Winnie,

Can't quite believe that 1 year has passed so very quickly Win, still find it hard to believe that you are not with us anymore, still come to BTG expecting to see you here.

I miss you so much lovely lady, you have left a huge void here at BTG.

Hope you are singing with your Angels.

Sending lots of love to you in heaven Win,  rest peacefully. 😪💔

Forever in my heart.

Love

Michelle xx 

Thinking of Al & Sarah today, sending gentle hugs to you both. Xx❤

• Like 5

Thinking of Sarah and Al. x

The sun's shining outside and Win always had a sunny personality....so I hope that she's looking down at us today and singing a song.

Truly missed and a much loved member. ❤️ x

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Thoughts are with you today dear friend Winnie.

We miss you so much and will never forget the great times we had as you shared your SAH recovery journey with everyone in your unique style and personality.

Subs

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have just come online after a few years away from BTG primarily because I was thinking about win the other day and wondered ( as she had reached out me on a particularly bad time following both mine and my mother's SAH's ) how she was doing. I am so sorry for not knowing, she was an amazing lady who made me smile and gave light, courage and warmth in spades. Sing hard and loud Win

All my thanks and love

Mum of five

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1