My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Paul

Im with Sally confused but never the less hope things get sorted out...

moving is a stressfull situ at anytime so feel for you but hope that once its homely it'll feel better.

Nice to have you back, take care hugs to you both....

Hi Paul,

Moving home is an upheaval at the very best of times, so am sure that it was probably triply worse for you and without Lin to sort out what was needed and what wasn't ... think that it's often us ladies that make a house into a home, but am sure that you have done your absolute best! .. keep going Paul, as you're an inspiration to many of us folk on here and we feel very humble to be part of your journey.

Guy's .... think that Paul is perhaps referring to some of Lin's family...if my memory serves me correctly? .... Paul's thread is a long one and it's the longest thread on BTG, so am sure that he will fill you in and correct me, if I'm wrong.

Sending you hugs Paul .. and as for Lin, I'm sure that she is proud of you .... xx

I agree Paul, you are an inspiration to us all and I hope the new place is fab xxx

I can't believe some people and the fact the hospital did that. Sending big hugs xx I'm feeling guilty for not keeping up the pm's I feel I have let you down but hope the police get things sorted xxxx

Give Lin a hug for me xxxx

hi guys

im sorry i have confused some people lin is my partner and soul mate lin was a victim of abuse from her family for a very long time until she decided enough was enough and that i had to wait until she was settled in her own mind and she made the choice to leave with me showing she trusted me and loved me yes karen it was the family and the police have taken over because of the death threats to lin and me laura dont worry sweetheart you have more on your plate than most i will keep this short this morning hugs and cuddles to you all

karen im sorry this thread is so long but it has helped me no endand you are so right linda did have that magic touch getting things right and im the first one to admit i cannot arrange anything in a house he he

Morning Paul,

It's unbelievable that Lin's family are still causing you both grief .... I can't understand some folk and why they would want to harm your well being .. you would think that they would just move on with their own lives! Keep safe and hope that you're able to keep your chin up.

No need to apologise for the length of your thread here, I only mentioned it, due to the newer members who probably hadn't seen your posts re: the problems that Lin had with her family. At least I know that my memory is getting better! :-D

I'm sure that the house looks absolutely fab!

Hugs to you Paul...xx

Hi Paul

Sorry to hear about the problems with Lins family really hope that they finally leave you both in peace. I'm sure that Lin would be very pleased with the way you have handled the move without her. Heres hoping that it wont be too much longer before Lin gets to see the new home. Take care of yourself Paul love and hugs to you both.

Hi paul..Bit worrying to read about that stuff with Lin but i hope it's all sorted and you can move on. You really have enough on your plate with all that adding to it. All the best to you and lLin and hope things work out.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

just an update on my beautiful lin

things are moving slowly lin is doing so well there have been little things happening more of that later lin had her birthday yesterday and cards were coming out of the room and lin reacted big time when they brought in a cake with a lit candle on it was a very emotional day to say the least the girls did their magic and got lin all dressed and looking really stunning and wow! is all i can say but lin reacted when people spoke to her and all the staff came in to say hello and happy birthday to her unfortunately the ex family are causing trouble i cant say to much but it looks like we are going to the court of protection to ask that the ex family be excluded and denied access to her because of the violence and threats

anyway on to the fantastic news lins abscess has healed totally and there is no residue damage after so long which means that lin can be sat in her chair every day for a couple of hours but the staff are going to take in easy and are being careful but if all goes well we may be able to do more than lie in bed

but the best news of all happened last thursday when the deputy home manager helped out getting lin up in the morning along with a student nurse who is on detachment at the home who was cleaning lins teeth and ann was massaging lins feet lin was creating when Becky the nurse asked lin did she not like her doing her teeth and feet they were shocked to hear NO I DON'T from lin both of them came flying out the room just as i arrived they were on cloud nine sand ann burst into tears because of what lin had said and the fact it was in context with the question the first time lin had ever strung a sentence like this i got frustrated because she never said it when i was with her but seeing Ann's face burst my banks and tears kept on rolling but what a day i don't think ann has got over it yet but everyone at the home seemed so much happier since lin spoke so i had my feelings confirmed lin is still with me and the wait is going to be worth it i think thats all the good news

i haven't been on very often because of the other problem which has dragged me down and its been hard to shake the black mood although i do log on everyday to check up what is going on hopefully by next Friday i will find out if and when they go to the court of protection

its the uncertainly of what is going to happen and trying to put faith in other people who don't realize what lin has gone through and that is pulling me down so much and the fact i could lose her to the ex family who are really causing problems

anyway thats all i can put in for now im stuck to lin waiting for her to tell me to stop tickling her feet which i do every day he he only a little so take care hugs and cuddles to you all and thank you for being here for me xxxx and lin

Archived