My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul + Lin,

sorry its been so long to read your thread. What a brilliant experience for you both to get out together. A simple pleasure like shopping is priceless when its seems an impossible pleasure to achieve. I hope you have many more fantastic trips and that the other matter is sorted out soon.

Long may you spend time together. Take care, lots of love to you both.

Cheers John

• 1 month later...

hi everyone

please forgive me for not coming here everyday i just havent had the energy to come on the computer because of whats been going on things are much the same as september we have been to court 6 times the ex family are causing so much trouble it has now been put off untill 2012 jan its going to london for legal argument on legal issues no one else is involved on that date then back up this way

lin celerbrated her birthday last friday it was a very nice day but tinged with sadness because of the situation but wait for it

lin is coming home week thursday for a few hours :lol::lol:icon7.pngicon7.pngicon7.png

its a day i never thought would come three years 4 months and boy its going to mean something special there have been many times that i thought i would never be able to bring lin home the people who are coming with me have been warned im not going to apoligise if the tears flow im throwing the boat out ballons flowers and anything else i can or anyone else can think of doing so much for my message but the other stuff is draining me so much please accept my apoligises hugs and cuddles to everyone xx from lin and me

I am so happy for you both!!! It's been such a long time...I know you both will enjoy your special day together. It's wonderfur you're pulling out all the stops for her visit home - you both deserve the celebration! Sending many hugs and lots of love to you both!!! Keeping you both in my thoughts for good outcome in January :smilewinkgrin: Here's to many more days together for years and years to come!!!

Carolyn

Hello Paul and Lin,

Ohh that's fantastic news, really brilliant.

I hope you fill your place with balloons, banners, streamers etc, make it as joyful outside of your heart as it is inside your heart.

And a massive big cake would be great too!

Remember that tears are ok, yes you can wipe them away or just leave them to trickle down your face.

I'm so pleased for you both, so very pleased.

Big hugs to you both.

Take care and keep smiling,

SL Xx

Oh Paul,

What wonderful news for you both!! :-P :razz: :-P

You can cry a river if you want to!

Hope you have the best day possible, and enjoy some special moments together. Hopefully this is the start of many more visits.

You could get some bunting! Lots of bright colours or a favourite colour of Lins? - hung up along with the balloons, streamers, and yes, you must have cake - lots of cake!! ;)

Much luck and love to you and Lin

Take care

Kel x

Hi Paul

That is certainly wonderful news for you I know just how long you've waited for Lin to be allowed home. Best wishes and lots of love to you both. Enjoy the time in a way you know Lin will appreciate and may you have many more home visits.

Paul

I'm crying with joy reading your post - you cry that river and we'll sail down it in brightly coloured boats with flags and balloons. Such wonderfull news that it's lifted my heart. Sooooo pleased for you both - you've waited so long for this and you both enjoy the time together. May there be many many more home visits. Shame the family is putting a dampner on things but don't let them spoil the day.

Love and hugs to you both

Wow Paul and Lin, what fab news xxx

I'm so pleased for the pair of you and hope you have a really special few hours. I'm sure this will be one of many special occasions.

*** the family problems, try and forget about them for your special time with Lin

Big smiles, love and hugs

Laura

xx

• 3 weeks later...

good morning everyone

im sorry i havent posted for a couple of weeks due to some very unpleasent information recieved from the ex family which put a downer on the day lin came home the weather was lousy lin was in the car the most valueable cargo of my life

we arrived at the flat lin was taking it all in there were balloons all over the entrance with banners welcoming lin home there were so many balloons of pink and lilac with welcome home all over them as we walked down the corridor the tunnel of balloons from both sides of the corridor untill we got to the front door lin was looking with a look on her face i have never seen until then we fought through to unlock the door and got smothered with more balloons the look on lins face was a picture when we managed to get in to the flat lin had the royal tour bathroom bedrooms the lounge and kitchen all rolled into one

i think lin recongised some of the furniture and the look of contentment on lins face said it all my tears just let go there was so much i wanted to do with lin but the moment didnt seem right i just sat with her and soaked the moment in words cannot express how i felt having lin home even for a short while it was un believeable but the tears did fall big time the black forest gatue was taken back to the home un opened for later after a while it was time to take lin back to the home one of the most unpleasent job of the day i hated having to take lin back but in all honestly it was the best day of my life fore the last 3 and half years i can only wait to do it again once the legal issues are solved. bless you all for caring love to everyone from both lin and me xxxxxxxxxxx

Archived